Get to Know: Membership
Grundy County Campus
Registration closed on Thursday, Jan 9
Whether you are new to Orchard Hill, or have been around for awhile, we invite you to participate in our Get to Know: Membership. This class is an opportunity to learn about Orchard Hill Church in a classroom setting where you can ask questions. There is no pressure to join following this class, but it will give you an idea of Orchard's mission and decide if our church is a good fit for you.
Here's what you can expect to learn:
What we believe about Christ, the Bible, Baptism, Communion, etc...
- Our Mission and what drives it
- How certain defining moments in our church history have shaped and made us who we are today
- How we handle our money as a church
- What our current initiatives are as a church
- What does it mean that we are a "Reformed" church
- What we want most for you as a church member or attendee
- How you might get connected and involved in a church our size
Childcare is available by checking your child into Orchard Kids for Nursery [0-2], PreK, or Elementary ages thru 5th grade. Kids age 6th grade & up are invited to join the class with you!
Need More Information?
or (319) 266-9411