Get to Know: Membership
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 @ 6:30 PM
Cedar Falls Campus
This group meets for on Wednesdays for 4 weeks from September 12 through October 3, 2018
Whether you are new to Orchard Hill or if you have been around for awhile, we invite you to participate in our Get to Know: Membership. This class is an opportunity to learn about Orchard Hill Church in a classroom setting where you can ask questions. There is no pressure to join following this class, but it will give you an idea of Orchard's mission and decide if our church is a good fit for you.
Here's what you can expect to learn:
- What we believe about Christ, The Bible, Baptism, Communion, etc...
- Our Mission and what drives it
- How certain defining moments in our church history have shaped and made us who we are today
- How we handle our money as a church
- What our current initiatives as a church are
- What does it mean that we are a "Reformed" church
- What we want most for you as a church member or attendee
- How you might get connected and involved in a church our size
Need More Information?
or (319) 266-9796