Pack up your family and join us for a week of family camp at Cuivre River State Park near Troy, Missouri, from July 14-19, 2019. Everyone is welcome!
Cuivre River State Park is a beautiful park located 50 minutes north of St. Louis. We will camp at Derricotte Organized Group Camp.
BELONG IN COMMUNITY
This is your family vacation, so you are free to set your schedule in a way that works for your family. We encourage you to take part in the group activities because this is where community will happen. Wednesday is a free day to do whatever you'd like.
Each morning from 9:30-10:30 AM there will be activities for children ages infant-12 years while the grownups take time to learn and connect. Families with children will take one morning of the week to hang out with the kids.
Each evening from 7:30-8:30PM we will gather as a large group (all ages) for a time of worship, storytelling and fun! Rachel Henkle will lead music!
View Daily Schedule
The chuck wagon cook team will prepare delicious family friendly meals, leaving no food planning, shopping, or transporting food for your family!
We will eat breakfast together every day and evening meals together each day except Wednesday. You will pack a sack lunch and snacks for each day after breakfast.
Each family will take their turns helping the cook team prepare, serve, and clean up after one meal, or more if you like. This is often a highlight for families!
A high value for this trip is to keep it affordable for young families. You and your kids will have no problem finding others to laugh and play with.
Here is a breakdown of the trip costs:
- Family Registration Fee: $35 per family or group registering together. (This covers gas, repairs and maintenance of chuck wagon and the campground fee for the dining area and other costs incurred by cook team).
- Housing Options*: Available on a first come first serve basis)
- Electric Campsites: $127 (20 Available)
- Water/Sewer/Electric Campsites: $163 (15 Available)
- Platform Tents: $117 (Email Karla for availability)
- Rustic Cabins w/toilet, shower and hot water: $216 (8 Available. Sleeps 15-18 in 1 room with bunk beds; family/groups can share)
- Cabin with 4 small rooms: $216 (1 Available. 5 single beds)
- Hotel (Families make their own hotel reservations)
- Food Per Person for the week:
- Ages 11+: $51
- Ages 2-10: $36
- Under 2: $11
*Campsites and cabins are reserved for the entire week of July 14-19th. No partial reservations. Families may make reservations directly through the campground to extend their stay.
REGISTRATION Opens January 20th at 3:00pm
Step 1: Select housing option & register your family or group.
Select your accommodations below to register your family or group for the trip. This registration will charge you for the Family Registration Fee and also your housing fee.
Cabin with 4 Small Rooms
Step 2: Register your individual family/group members.
Select the number of people you will register. This registration will charge for the cost of food for everyone and also for T-Shirts if you choose to purchase them. It will also ask you a few preference questions per person.
Individual Family Member Registrations